domingo, octubre 23, 2005

Manda un email al futuro

Desde aquí se pueden mandar mails al futuro...

Bueno, en realidad es un server en el que puedes programar la fecha en la que quieres enviar los emails, hasta el 2035... pero yo ya he felicitado el cumpleaños a todos mis amigos, (incluido a mi mismo que luego se me olvida) y encargado un par de bolsos a mi madre para cuando se lleven...

Para que más se podrá utilizar eso?

Y más chorradas de ese tipo, revistas del pasado y del futuro. Y hablando de futuro, el fin de semana que viene, Art Futura en Barcelona.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Oodles of lawsuits--the battle over content will escalate
Craigslist's recent request that Oodle stop scraping its content is just the tip of the iceberg to the coming raging battles over content and its ownership.
Hi there! I have found your blog finally! I have some great news for you to see at bright future and it is really cool!
Check it out whenever you want ;-)

9:35 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Bay Area Blog Pulse
Dave Eggers and Vendela Vita are rumored to have reproduced , and to have named the girl October Eggers Vida.
Hello writer, fascinating blog, enjoyed the read.

A currency forex learn online trading site/blog.
Top currency forex learn online trading facilities for all.
Don't miss it.

10:22 a. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

!!!!

12:06 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi,

Just browsing around the net for forex training course and came across your blog. I've been trying to add as much info as I can about forex training course on my site. But must admit I get a bit confused... there's just some many sites, tips, information ... you name about forex training course it's hard to know where to begin!
I'm thinking of adding a forex training course on my site, when I do, your all more that welcome to come a leave tips and help...

Until then take care!
Steward.

2:47 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home